First Time Home Buying
There’s a lot to think about when you buy your first home – and it’s normal to have a lot of questions. You might be wondering about finding right community, schools, best way to get down payment assistance or help with your closing costs. Watch the following short video to learn about the buying process.
Accredited Buyer’s Representative-ABR®
Accredited Buyer’s Representatives have specialized skills and education to advocate for you in the home buying process. Watch the following short video to find out an ABR® can do for you in your home buying process.
You have an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) on board.
REALTORS® with the e-PRO®
By working with an e-PRO®, you benefit from someone who has:
- Advanced training in the latest technology that makes the home buying and selling process easier for you.
- A comprehensive understanding of the ways marketing strategies and social networking can help you to a more successful transaction
- Achieved excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting best practices across all forms of technology
- Access to ongoing education that allows them to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- The knowledge and ability to safeguard your private information
You have a REALTORS® with the e-PRO® certification on board. Schedule an appointment to discuss further.